ISSUE 004 is the fourth and final issue of 2017! This issue is so exciting…featuring some amazing men and women who are pursuing God in their every day lives. You’ll find a beautiful story of how a couple wanted to get of of their comfort zones in Jesus’ name and open their hearts and home to foster children.
You’ll learn why we open our Bibles along with some beautiful tips and tricks to hiding God’s word in your hearts from Retha Nicole. You’ll also hear from Davey Blackburn whose words were written specifically for the man in your life.
- She is VALOR (highlighting a woman of VALOR)
- Worthy of Love, A Journey Through Foster Care
- Spiritual (to encourage our souls)
- Live Loved. Live Approved. Live Called. by Sarah F. Martin
- Getting Into The Word by Retha Nichole
- I Am Israel by Krista Dunbar
- Society (on saturating our culture with Christ)
- Pursuing Freedom in Christ Through Simple, Slow, Minimalist Living by Anna Scott
- Gardening With God: Discovering A New Way To Worship by Erika Bault
- Speak Up (on advocating, fighting for justice, and speaking Truth over yourselves and others)
- Expanding Our Care: Using Our Resources For Good by Jordan Kavuma
- He Is VALOR (an article to the man in your life, from a man in ours!)
- Redeeming Memories: The Key To A Thriving Relationship by Davey Blackburn
We hope you’ll take this opportunity to purchase or even gift an issue to a friend!